LeFleur East Projects & Events
LeFleur East has a number of projects and initiatives underway in order to define, beatify, improve and unify our community. More information to come!
Flash Dash – Don’t miss LE’s flagship fund raiser held every summer at Highland Village.
- LE Welcome Signs – Signs near LE’s borders welcome residents and visitors alike.
- LE Marker Signs – Smaller signs throughout LE enhance the area.
- Love for Lakeland – Plans call for the beautification of the medians on Lakeland Drive from I-55 to the Pearl River.
- Museum to Market Trail – Plans call for extending the trail through LeFleur East.
- LE’s Exit 100 – Continued maintenance of Exit 100 on I-55 at Northside Drive.
- Parham Bridges Park — Improvements to the popular Parham Bridges walking trail, tennis courts and playground are all forthcoming!
Watch for more projects & events throughout the year!